Dear Mayberry Fans,

Like I said, Lydia choosing one of those slumped-over teenage boys for her EE
rather than a more mature
gentleman makes no sense.  Just like that girl though.   Doesn't thank--not a
bucket in sight.

Anyway, this week's special over at the Dime Store is cornmeal.  A sack of it
will set you back only 32 cents.
Remember, all prices at the Dime Store are reasonable and our smiles are free.
So put your thankin' buckets on and come on over and smile at us...

Laura Lee Hobbs, Dime Store Clerk and Gold Truck Watcher and bucket wearer

"Makes you thank."