I like the Barney poem too.  I believe it went:  There once was a deputy named
Fife, who had both a gun and a knife, but the gun was all dusty and the knife
was all rusty, cause he never caught a crook in his life.  I like when Andy was
saying that Opie couldn't be the boy who wrote it because, he hasn't learned
how to write yet.

  The one scene and quote that gets me every time is when Andy opens the door
and Briscoe is standing there.  Andy says, "this is a surprise" and when
Briscoe dead pans, "ain't it" I crack up.

  I also like when Barney is going to show Ernest T how to enter a room and
when he knocks on the door Ernest T says, "I wonder who that could be."

  Kim - Wylie, TX