Here's one some friends and I have had fun with. Name as many of the women
that you can that Andy dated or went out with.
This list does not include Skippy, the fun girl, as they never really went
out, or any of the girls that Barney was trying to fix Andy up with when he and
 Peggy had an arguement; "Have any of you girls ever thought about starting a
 softball team."; and of course who could forget Lydia Crosswait; "I hate to
chit-chat." I wouldn't have gone out with her either.
I have come up with over a dozen, and I will send my findings in a couple  of
days.

N.B. Arnold (another Ernest T.)
Mooresville, NC