Hello Mayberrians,

Tonight, I was watching one of TAGS color episodes (I actually like the black &
whites better).  I saw Malcolm Merriweather again.  He was so funny and so was
Earnest T. Bass.  Can anyone tell me how many times did Bernard's character
appear on TAGS?  I have not seen all of TAGS episodes, but I think Bernard may
have been on at least three times.

1st time---Andy's English Valet
2nd time--Cannot remember the episode, but it was a black and white episode
3rd time--he was in this color episode I just saw

I guess all of these appearances were preparing him for  what was perhaps his
best role ---Dr. Bombay (sp) on Bewitched.

Take care,
Valerie