A group of seven of us met at our church last night for the first Mayberry
Memories Hour that I am going to host monthly.  We had a great time sharing
our thoughts and stories about TAGS.  I began with Episode 1, The New
Housekeeper.  We decided if we watch one each month and do them in order we
should be good for over twenty years.  Up here in the North country it is
very difficult to get people to come to Mayberry activities.  Once they come
they enjoy it very much.  A big part of it is that everyone is so busy and
over scheduled that one more thing to go to is just not in the cards for
many people.

Kenneth G. Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701