In a message dated 2/17/07 12:03:57 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Secondly, A Face In The Crowd, starring Andy Griffith. This old black &
> white is GREAT!!!!

Doesn't Andy's performance just blow you away?  I've heard the reason Andy
didn't do more intense roles like this one is that he hated who he became when
he dove this deeply into method acting.  Had he stuck with it, I'm sure Andy
would've been a screen legend with an Oscar or two under his belt, instead of a
television legend...and sadly we never would've heard of Mayberry.

Dixon