I have lots of friends and relatives in North Carolina and when
heading South for a visit I always load up on Salt Risin' Bread. It
seems to be a special treat in North Carolina. I also send a loaf or
two for Christmas.

Another goooood food that seems to be hard to find in that area are
White Hots. Don't know why. Could be that my friends and relatives
all live in small towns...like Mayberry. (Anybody heard of Rich
Square, NC?)

Of course I have a difficult time finding Grits around here. I mean
REAL grits, not the instant kind. Nothin' like Grits, lots of butter,
salt and pepper to make a breakfast real special! I'll bet Barney
enjoyed a "special" breakfast at the Diner from time to time :)

Gotta go...I'm gittin hungry!!!!!

Harvey

(John Frungillo)
  Hornell, New York