Since I have joined this site, I have really enjoyed reading all of the
messages.  I thought I would try it out.  I am a Mayberry Nut, as with all of
my friends out there.  I have my own "Mayberry Room" at my home, where I go and
sit to relax.  It's such a fun place to share with people who stop by.
  Now, down to my problem.  Several years ago my family was at Dollywood, TN.
As we were leaving, I saw a Mayberry Jean Jacket for $89.00 and thought it was
too high of price.  I left and I can't tell you how many days I have regreted
that decision.  I called them back later that season, but they were out.  Then
I tried for the next 5-6 years calling them and still no jacket.  I have tried
everywhere.  Sometimes I wonder if I was imagining the jacket, but I know I saw
it.  Can anyone out there help me find one, or has anyone ever seen one?
  I will keep enjoying my Mayberry chit-chat for a long long time.  God Bless
You, Cheri