I've been reading all the comments about how Andy's personality is different in
the color shows of TAGS, and thinking about the situration.  If anyone watches
the reruns of Matlock, as much as I do, they will notice that if things don't
go the way Matlock wants them to, he can show a personality not anything like
the Andy Griffith that we know of in black and white AGS. It makes me wonder
if, as Andy aged, maybe his whole personality changed some as displayed in the
color shows and in Matlock.  Just a thought.
  Maybe I'll have to ask Johnny Paul Jason about this!