I own two pairs of the TAGS sleep pants, but I'm wondering if any of you out
there know of any material that is available to purchase that is TAGS related.
My mom is a hand quilter, and we're always looking for different, off-beat,
one-of-a-kind type of material to include in her quilts.  I know I've seen Lucy
fabric, and there's lots of Disney, of course.   We have John Deere, bingo,
puzzle, etc., but I was hoping someone somewhere has seen TAGS material.
Wouldn't it be neat to make a TAGS themed quilt??
JB