Hi Mayberrians,

I know this has been discussed far too many times, but I had to say something
now that my local tv is showing all the color episodes back to back.........I
love the black and white episodes best.  In my opinion, there is just something
about those first few seasons.  Everyone seems so down home and so humble and
just plain funny. I simply can't get enough of them. On the other hand,  when I
see the color episodes, they aren't as funny, but everyone does looks nice in
color....lol.   And in the color episodes, things seem more sophisticated and
it sometimes reminds me of a regular 70's sitcom.  And, of course, my dear
Barney Fife is missing, too.  There....I knew there was a reason why I loved
the black and whites better.

Take care,
Valerie
Alabama