Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:57:27 -0700
From: "Dennis Ernest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: need a little help
To: <WBMUTBB@wbmutbb.com>

Hi Friends,
I'm looking for the episode in which Barney delivers a line something like
"flying a quail through there and they all would have turned and pointed"
I think he was trying to line up a date for Andy or something, but I watched
"Wife for Andy",  and it wasn't there.  Would someone let me know
the
quail flyin' through episode?