Well....I stumbled on to a REAL FIND!  A friend of mine right here in
Grapevine, Texas was born and raised in....Pilot Mt. North Carolina!  I
saw him recently and he said...that in reality.....Pilot Mt. (Or Mt.
Pilot) is much smaller than Mt. Airey (Mayberry).  Having never been
there...I guess I'll have to take his word.  He said there were 123 kids
in his high school class. And....of course he knew ALL of the words to
"Ol' Aunt Maria!"  I mean....who doesn't?  Hope you guys are doing well!
Take care......keep in touch...and remember.....""A bird in the house
means there's gonna be a death in the family!"

Paul
[EMAIL PROTECTED]