We wanted to write and say that we are so sorry that you couldnt pull up the
articles from the Mount Airy Newspaper without paying for it! We hav made many
MANY calls to them but they will not allow us to get an electronic copy of the
article even though we have multiple paper subscriptions. They want us to pay
extra to access the articles online.  We will have copies of the papers in our
shop for people to see them if they want, but we don't want to have to deal
with the Mount Airy paper people anymore.

Russell Hiatt's birthday cards have been piling in, keep them coming! We can
tell that he really enjoys them, and takes them home to his wife to see. He
hasnt gotten as many as we would thought he would have by now so remember his
birthday is Sunday 1-28. We haven't seen Betty Lynn yet, but we have heard she
is doing well.

Best Wishes,
The Miles'