"So, the story is NOT changed, just the order in which the meals are served.  I
feel like Andy showing up for his third dinner at his girlfriend's house
without even telling her how Goober messed things up (when everybody knows how
Goober messes things up) is not too realistic."

  I think it would have made a difference because when Opie comes back early
he's hungry.  So Goober calls Helen to see if Opie can come by there for
dinner.  I don't think Goober would have called Mrs. Sprague to see if Opie
could go there.

  I've also noticed Aunt Bee wears a lot of the same dresses through out TAGS.
I think that is also realistic as most regular folks wear their outfits more
than once.

  Someone mentioned Andy being grouchier in the color episodes and being that
I've read about psycological and compelshion conditions.  I've taken it upon
myself to analyse the situation.  Barney left town so naturally Andy would miss
him.  Also since Andy couldn't find a replacement deputy, Andy had to work
longer hours doing all the stuff that Barney did.  Andy didn't get to spend as
much time with Opie or Helen as he previously did and that also helped him be
grouchy.  Also you know how it us usually easier to deal with smaller kids are?
 And kids as they approach teen age, seem to drift from their parents.  That
would be a natural occurrance between Andy and Opie.  Didn't Andy warn Opie
about taking on the responsibility of Dolly?  Would you want a horse in your
garage?  Even if it wasn't eating, it would still have to attend to functions.

  Well, that's all for now.  I think I'll work on that Schwumps cure.  There's
psycological fingerprints all over that one!

  Kim - Wylie, TX