I sure like your memory of a front porch A. Acevedo.  It's been great reading
all the memories.

  I watched an old Ozzie & Harriet the other day. It was titled: Welcome Home
     All these men were waiting at the airport to welcome one of their former
lodge members back to town.  I noticed Mayor Stoner among the group. That told
me the man they were waiting for must be some-really-important person.  And it
was........Otis Campbell.

  When watching a Dick Van Dyke & Mary Tyler Moore episode yesterday I was
surprised to see Miss Rosemary.  I figured after Barney stopped seeing her she
didn't want to stay in Mayberry anymore so she went to New Rochell and became a
nurse.

  Shy Mary Grace