"Had to be cell 1 or otherwise Otis would have a fit :)"  I heard he'd been
staying at that corner room at the Y.  Maybe next time someone runs away, we
should all go with them.

  Whilest I'm writing, I think I'll throw in my two cents about how Andy was
talking to Aunt Bee.  I think Andy had a protective side and was just
expressing the frustration he felt about Aunt Bee doing something that might
possibly hurt or embarass herself.  Kinda like he sometimes did toward Opie, or
toward Barney when he would come up with some kind of scheme.  Like with Helen,
Andy knew better than to push the ladies in his life too far.  I'll betcha he
wasn't late for supper that evening.

  Here's the address for Mr. Hiatt:  129 North Main St Mount Airy, NC 27030

  Kim - Wylie, TX