Hi Mayberrians,

Last night,  my son and  I were watching the episode where Andy saves Gomer's
life. Remember that episode where Barney was away on vacation and it was just
Andy in the office? Anyway, just imagine if someone whose life you saved would
never let you forget your great deed.  Imagine if they kept finding ways to do
things for you and they never stopped praising your name.

Yes, I would be okay that the person thanked me, but if they bothered me about
it that much, I would probably go and hide from them...lol... I am sure my son
probably try to avoid them just to escape the embarrassment.

Actually I think Andy played it best when he faked the  gas inhalation to make
it seem like Gomer saved his life.

Gomer, Gomer, Gomer.......

Have a nice day,
Val