We need your help on this one Mayberry fans! Russell Hiatt (the real Floyd the
barber) with be celebrating his 83rd birthday on Sunday January 28th!! As we
all know he is such a great person, and we would like to make this birthday
extra special for him. We had the idea that if everyone sends him a birthday
card he will get AT LEAST 83 of them! We thought too it would be fun, for those
who can, to include one dollar and label it: "for Floyd's film fund." (we all
know how much he spends on film every year for the mayberry fans) Sp spread the
word, and get those cards in the mail! Mail to:

Russell Hiatt
129 North Main St
Mount Airy, NC
27030