Hi Mayberrians!

For some reason, Class Reunion was, at first, the most difficult episode to get
into. However, I now have a different opinion. Just watching Andy and that lady
sit outside and talk about "why they didn't make it" made me think of how
special high school friends really were. These were the people who knew you
before you encountered all the problems of the real world.  Also, watching
Class Renuion made me think about my own 20th Class Reunion which will probably
take place this  year. Not sure if I will attend or if it would even be worth
attending.

Have any of you been to any of your class reunions?  If you did, briefly tell
what was the most memorable thing about it.  Did you see old
boyfriends/girlfriends?

I guess I can say that Class Reunion is becomming one of my favorite episodes.
I have watched this episode at least 3 times in the past week or two.

Sincerely,
Valerie
 http://www.hotelsbycity.net/blog/usa/alabama/montgomery/