I've been a bit under the weather, laid up on the couch with the clicker the
last few days. Watching all my TIVO'ed TAGS episodes and I've noticed 2
hysterically funny things in the past few days. In "Aunt Bee the Warden",
check out her face while she's pouring water from the vase on Otis. She
looks like she's trying to keep a straight face but about to bust a gut. I
can't remember the name of the other episode, it's the one where they give
the pickpocket guy the keys to the city. In the beginning Barney keeps
saying that he had the exact same idea (for the Founder's Day festivities)
as Andy, and at the very end Barney comes up with an original idea and Andy
says HE just had that same idea. The look on Barneys' face is priceless! A
combination of eye-rolling and a bunch of other expressions I can't even put
into words. I guess it's just the actor of the man.

Rene (Bringing in the Cheese) Solak
Sunny SC