The Taylor porch had steps leading up to it and I was thinking back about who
in Mayberry had porches and who didn't.   I think one good porch episode is
when Opie and his friend print the newspaper, then everyone ran around town
gathering up the copies.  I think when Aunt Bee went to Mrs. Foster's house,
there wasn't a step up porch, more like a concrete slab.  I think though the
Grigsby's did have a porch.  I no longer have a VCR or I'd watch and see how
many porches I could count in this episode alone.

  Whenever my husband and I drive around and look at houses, I'll point out
ones I like.  He says, "it's because of the porch".

  Kim - Wylie, TX