I am asking everyone to help us get a series of comparison minithons of The
Andy Griffith Show,  saturday afternoons on TvLand. The comparisons would be
something like 2 Floyd Lawson episodes 'vs 2 Emmett episodes. There are many
comparisons that can be done. Our thought is we have the minithons, compare
them and vote the better. So please help us out and sign or email the request
to TvLand. The request we have going is on the Andy Griffith Show board so
everyone should enjoy a nice friendy visit.

  here is the link directly to the request at TvLand

http://www.tvland.com/boards/viewthread.jhtml?bID=64&tID=152795&mID=776990&offset=0&_DARGS=/boards/viewboard.jhtml.16_A&_DAV=2

  and the email address is

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Thanks for any help on this,