I  would like to know where I can get the Mayberyy Calendar?????

  To Ken in Wisconsin....We have a front porch.  I understand what you are
saying. Although we do have a patio in the back of our house, because we live
on the  water, we also have a front porch.  My husband sits out there several
times a day. Heis now reitred and enjoys the view.  Manyof our neighbors jogthe
childrenride by on their bikes and wave.  Areminder of days gone by.  The
weather has been so warm of late that ithas been a treat to sitout on the porch
and enjoy the view.

  Thanks for the memories..........
   Beranrdine in Maryland