Hey Folks,

Happy new year to all. I have heard a lot of people asking about a particular
Mayberry Print. I just wanted to let everyone know that the print is now
available on the Mayberry Emporium web site.

The print is called "Mayberry, My Home Town" and was done by artist Sonny
Green. It is a limited edition of 500. Sonny will even inscribe them if you
wish.

The print is beautiful. It features Andy, Barney, Floyd, Aunt Bee, Gomer, Otis,
Opie, Charlene, Brisco and the loaded goat. Sonny has captured the feel of
Mayberry to a "t".

Stop by and check it out.

Thanks!!