Hi gang,

I've been working on my Trained Noticer wings.  We had our annual viewing of
It's a Wonderful Life (IAWL) the other day.  I noticed more TAGS sightings than
I'd previously remembered.  There has been a number of past posts with several
of the connections below but I couldn't recall anyone posting a complete and
definitive list.  Please provide corrections and additions if you'd care to.  I
didn't even include the non-direct links like Mayberry RFD but still came up
with a surprisingly long list.  Google and imbd.com are wonderful things...

Even though I don't often post to the list, I sure do enjoy reading all of your
comments and observations.  Happy New Year to all.

Dave Lambert, TNS2 (Trained Noticer, Second Class)

Charles Lane
  IAWL: Charlie Lane (rent collector)
  TAGS: Mr Frisby; Aunt Bee the Crusader

Sheldon Leonard
  IAWL: Nick (the bartender)
  TAGS: director, writer & producer

Argentina Brunetti
  IAWL: Mrs Martini
  TAGS: LaFarona; The Gypsies

Frank Albertson
  IAWL: Sam Wainwright
  TAGS: Colonel Watson; Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. (episode not series)

Mary Treen
  IAWL: Cousin Tilly
  TAGS: Rose; The New Housekeeper
               Clara Lindsey; Ellie for Council
               Clara Lindsey; Those Gossipin' Men

Ellen Corby
  IAWL: Miss Davis
  TAGS: Myrt 'Hubcaps' Lesh; Barney's First Car

Dick/Richard Elliott
  IAWL: man on porch ("kiss her")
  TAGS: Mayor Pike; 9 episodes

Hal/Harold F. Landon