Hey, Everybody!

The Dime Store is closed today (hope that doesn't inconvenience anyone too
much), but anyway, we had the
set on TV Land and "Leave It To Beaver" was on.  Saw our Floyd playing a barber
named Andy.  It sure was
curious.  He gave Wally his first professional shave, not that Wally really
needed it, but it more or less helped
Ward make up to Wally for putting him down in front of Eddie H., Of All People.
Then we saw Otis on "Green Acres" as a farmer who was getting ready to sell his
farm because his two sons
wanted to move to the big city and he didn't think he could run the place on
his own.

 Mayberry people surely do get around.  Of course, the first thing we all learn
is that if you want a good suit, you have to go to Mt. Pilot.

Laura Lee Hobbs,  Dime Store Clerk and Gold Truck Watcher Extraordinaire and TV
Observer like you wouldn't
believe...let's go over to Daphne's house
"I'd like to see that George Raft movie myself."