> This years card is made up of photos of my son, Adam, and myself which
>  were taken at the actual location used to film the opening credits of
>  The Andy Griffith Show. The photos were taken back in 2004 when we
> traveled to Franklin Canyon Park, the real "Myers Lake", in
> California.
Thank you Allan for the great Christmas card. Very well done! I hope to
visit the park after retirement and walk that same pathway.

Speaking of Myers Lake, during the "That Girl" marathon on TV Land
recently, Ann and Donald went there for a picnic. Of course it was
supposed to be Brewster NY, but the evergreens, roads, and bridge gave
it away.

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Mayberry Christmas.

Cheryl