I have been getting into watching the Mayberry RFD episodes lately.  I know
they are not the same quality and don't have the same chemistry as the b&w
TAGS, but it is the closest thing I can do to getting a fresh look at Mayberry!
 It is so nice to watch an episode that I don't know for sure how it is going
to come out!

Anyway, I just watched the episode of RFD where Andy and Helen come back (Andy
is working in Charlotte) to have Andy Jr. christened.  I didn't remember Andy
and Helen having a baby in any of these episodes (I guess they ignore in on
Return to Mayberry).

My question is - is that the last appearance of Andy on RFD?  It is sad how
much his character changed by the time of RFD and the later TAGS.  He seems
upset most of the time and really not wanting to be there.  It is so amazing to
watch the first or 2nd year of TAGS up against the last years of TAGS and RFD.

Have a great Christmas.

John in NH.