Dear Fellow Mayberrians,

I have finally had a chance to find out who this Earnest T. Bass fella is. He
is something else. Breaking windows, loud talking. If I were a teacher, I don't
think I could handle a little Earnest T. Bass in my classroom. Could you? lol

I was watching the episode last night where Earnest was breaking windows all
throughout Mayberry. Andy and Barnet jailed him and he found a way to escape.
Then at the end, he finally says all he ever really wanted was an army uniform
so the ladies would be more attracted to him. Well, I am happy Andy got
Barney's uniform and gave it to Earnest. Maybe he will happy, at least for a
while.....lol

Have a Happy Mayberry Holiday Season, yall!

Valerie
Alabama