I was making a Red Velvet Cake last night (yes, I am the baker in the house)
and a familiar tune came to my ears.  It didn't sound quite right, but it
finally got my attention enough that I looked at the TV, it might have been
during the Survivor finale.

It was a commercial using the TAGS theme (Ol' Fishing Hole) as the
background music.  Not Earl's whistling version, but some other
orchestration.  I was so fascinated, I didn't even get who the commercial
was for.

I'll keep a look out to see if it shows up again.  If anybody else spots it,
holler (no, you don't have to run up the alley and holler "fish", just
holler).

dan