First, to answer the question: yes that is "our shows"
  Sheldon Leonard playing the mean bar owner in IAWL.

  Second, to Jason: why you sing real pretty and your as
  cute as a speckled puppy!  Keep that career going, and
  it's a pleasure to know you <via WBMUTBB of course>...

  Also in case I forget, which I do a lot anymore since old
  age has arrived, let me wish a Happy Holiday to all, and
  a blessed 2007!

  Just for thinkin' about: not only do I forget but my feet go
  to sleep too.  Wonder what causes that??

  Brenda Jo

"My help comes from the Lord"  Psalms 121:2