Hi all,

I was watching the movies Pearl Harbor and then Band of brothers
yesterday and really got to thinking about all our Veterens have done
for us, They ordeal's they went threw especially our WW1 and WW2
veterens (my grandfather was in WW2).  In one of the episodes of BoB
Malarky (played by Scott Grimms of ER) and one of his buddies were
riding on a motercycle and sidecare just like Barneys and i couldnt
help but think of our Veterens and want to thank all of you (i know
there are a few of you on our list).  I never got to thank my own
grandfather (i was to stupid to do so b4 he died when i was a teen).

Happy Holiday's and Thank you.