I was watching the episode "Opie's Most Unforgettable Character" the other day
and I noticed something.
When Andy, Howard and Goober are all sitting together on the bench and talking
about Opie writing his composition
on Andy, Andy says "I guess I've done a little living in my time" and then the
camera cuts to Goober, You never see his mouth move but you hear someone say,
"You can say that again" but it doesn't even sound like Goober, Was this just
supposed to be Goober thinking this or was the original dialog damaged and
someone just overdubbed this in?

Also in the last episode of the season I noticed something else. This was the
episode about the Gas Station contest.
And the thing that really struck me was how much blue was in this episode. None
of the other episodes up to this point, even when they had out door scenes had
any bright blues in them like this episode did. Most of the other outdoor
scenes are shot against the court house or Andy's house and they all have that
green overtone to them and obviously all the interiors have that same
coloration to them.  It really made this episode stand out to me.

Dapper Dan
Tell us about the Kansas City Heist, Uncle Dan!