I was watching the Christmas episode last night and something caught my eye.
Ben is out on the sidewalk with the bench he took from in front of the
courthouse.  When everybody comes running down to confront him, they are all
just past the barber shot so the camera angle is generally back toward the
shop and the courthouse.

At one point, between the characters, I swear (sorry, I know this is a
family site) I saw some lettering down at the bottom of the barber shop
window I clearly saw "Sid."  There were other shots where other lettering
was present, but not readable.  This is where I would expect the
proprietor's name to appear on the window.

Have any of you trained noticers seen the "Sid" before? Since this was early
in the first season, really before Floyd was introduced as a major
character, possibly there are some other earlier scenes with the window
lettering.

dan