Hello all,

  Last year, Santa brought an electric train set for my six year old.  This
year, as I'm contemplating decorating around it with some sort of small village
and such (HO scale),
  I got to looking through the Walthers catalogue and discovered several small
pieces that, with just a little tweaking, could be made into Mayberry.  There
are even some automobiles (including 1967 galaxie patrol cars) and figurines.
One set in particular caught my eye, and that was a 1950's car being pushed by
two people, one of those pushing with their backside (just like when Barn's
first car broke down).  I saw a deputy that looked like Barney too, and he was
putting the collar on two youngsters.   I'm thinking seriously about creating
Mayberry in HO scale.  Has anyone out there ever attempted this, and if so, how
did it come out?

  If your considering a project like this, you might check out the Walthers
website.  I believe it is www.walthers.com .

  Lots'a luck to you and "yers"....

  Rod Sadler
  Mayberry Michigan Chapter, TAGSRWC