Hey To All...........

  One group of three properties could be Andy's house, Helen's house & Thelma
Lou's house.   They shouldn't be the most expensive though since Andy's house
has a crack in the ceiling and the water pipes make a noise.

  How about another group being The Diner, The Cafe, and Morrellies?

  I'd love to see one of the tokens be the steering wheel from Barney's First
Car, maybe a jar of Aunt Bee's kerosene pickles or Otis riding on a cow.

  I've always wondered how in the world Andy could act so still knowing Barney
is coming up behind him with those cymbels.  Every time I see it I jump when he
clangs them together even though I see him a coming.

  I always thought Gomer should have been in the choir.   But I was to shy to
tell ya.

  Shy Mary Grace