"Hi all.... while decorating for Xmas today (yeah already) i was watching my
Its a wonderful life dvd... and i SWEAR that Mayor Stoner is the man on the
porch when walking home from the party Mary and George stop to throw rocks
at an old house.... can anyone confirm that for me.. He looks just like him
(just younger) and i swear its the same voice."

Well after a little research I found the answer to the question about the
man on the porch in 'It's a wonderful life" My all time favorite Christmas
movie. The actor is Dick Elliott otherwise known as Mayor Pike of TAGS.
Although he has hundreds of movie accomplishments he was not given credits
in IAWL.

Merry Christmas to all the other Christmas nuts out there ( I thought I was
the only one)

Hope Smith