Message: 1
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:55:30 -0500
From: "weenie man" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Help!
To: wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com

I have used Miracle Salve  on my scalp and now have this awful
itching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to get in contact with Neil Bentley! Does anyone have his card?
I am
afraid I will be needing his services!

  You may want to contact the Law Offices of Bernard P Fife, I understand from
the neighbors boy Trey there is possably some litigation pending agaisnt the
Miracle Salve Company. Also if you have any extra jars, I understand that Opie
Taylor Sr and Dr Pendyke are looking into buying as much of it as they can
find, to use as a cure for the mange.

  It's me,it's me'
  it's Ernest T