Since he lives in Wisconsin, I wonder why he didn't change his name to Brett
Favre, Bart Starr, or Vince Lombardi.

  Laughing Face
  Hurst, TX

  Hi Gang --
   Where I work we just got this item into the newsroom, and I wanted
to pass it on right away.
(Platteville, WI)  --  A Platteville, Wisconsin man who is running for
Grant County sheriff has legally changed his name to Andy Griffith.
The man says it was the best way he could think of to get enough name
recognition to win the election.  Griffith, of course, appears endlessly
in TV reruns as the sheriff of the fictional town of Mayberry.  Some
Grant County voters have complained that the candidate is making a mockery
of local politics.
Sure hope the news service provides an update after the votes have been
counted.  If he was going to do that, wonder why he didn't change his
last name to Taylor.  I work in radio but I'm not changing my name to
Leonard Blush, lol ---Maybe we have some members from that area that can
provide more, :)
Mike Peacock
Connersville Indiana