I curious about the Dillards concert at "The Mullet Festival" in North
Carolina. Is it a festival devoted to the type style of hair in the middle
1980s?
That period was when a resurgence of popularity of TAGS was taking  place with
the airing of 'Return to Mayberry' in April 1986. Both Rodney and  Douglas
had long hair in the late 1970s. If a barber would have cut  the hair around
their ears, they would have had mullets. But, alas, I'm  sure this festival was
not about hair. Incidentally, 'Hair' was an episode of  'Mayberry R.F.D.' in
October 1970 guest starring Allan Melvin, an eight  episode veteran of TAGS.

Brian Rodahaver
One Of Maryland's Biggest TAGS  Fans!!!