I thought you all might want to know, if you don't already, that Don Knotts'
hometown, Morgantown, WV, is raising money to erect a statue of Don.  This
statue has his family's blessings.  Contributions for the statue should be
sent to the Greater Morgantown Community Trust, P.O. Box 409, Morgantown, WV
26505 and be designated for the Don Knotts Legacy Fund.  John Pyles, who
knew Don, is a Monongalia County Commissioner and chairman of the Don Knotts
Statue Committee.  He's pictured in today's Dominion Post (Morgantown's
newspaper) presenting a check to the community trust director, if you want
to check this out.

For those interested - as a motorcoach receptive operator, I will be
conducting Don Knotts tours for groups in the Morgantown area beginning next
spring.  The Greater Morgantown Convention and Visitors Bureau has been
especially helpful in steering me in the right direction to plan the tours.

JoAnn Peterson, MBA

Mountaineer Country Tours, LLC

P.O. Box 54

Kingwood, WV 26537