I don't want to cause any probems, but I am aware of a "glitch" that
happened at Mayberry Days this year (I didn't attend, but found out through
a friend of mine).  One of our fellow WBMUTBB members purchased tickets from
an individual that wasn't going to be able to make it and actually had
problems getting into the banquet following the Golf outing because his name
was not on the list as the original purchaser of the tickets.  Both sellers
and buyers may want to make sure that the tickets are transferrable before
making a transaction by contacting the Surry Arts Council.

Mike "obey all rules" Creech