>>>There is a lady who is a "regular cameo" who has never had a speaking part.
>>>She is always either in a crowd scene, at a function (such as the Garden
>>>Club), and has probably been in as many episodes as Mr.Schump. The only time
>>>I have ever heard her called anything is once Andy called her Hazel (not the
>>>piano player). She is very unique looking and I am sure others have
>>>recognized her so if anyone knows who I mean please let me know.<<<

I think I know who you are referring to, but I don't remember her ever being
called Hazel.  In the episode where Andy is gone for the day and Barney locks
up half the town for various offenses, this lady is one of the prisoners.  When
she files out the cell with the others, Andy says to her something like, "Nice
dress, Nellie."  If she is the one I am thinking of, she has short, curled
hair, looks to be in her mid-30's or so, and has sort of a Claudette Colbert
look (by that I mean a shorter face with prominent cheekbones).  This lady, to
my knowledge, has never been identified.  But she was certainly a regular
extra, appearing in many crowd scenes or as a passerby on the street.  I notice
her a lot, too.  Is this the woman you mean, Liz?

Thelma Lou
(Janet)