I'm sure the Untrained Voice meant no offense by using the term "amber
alert".  He was referring to Barney's method of dealing with extremely
urgent situations.  Being on a "number two amber alert" meant that one of
them was awake at all times.  I appreciate his dedication to the Schwamp
Search.  Personally Mr. Schwamp has always been a favorite of mine as well.
BTW Voice, I'm considering sending in my application for the Hair Loss
Support Group.  That is if the meetings don't conflict with my other
meeting, you know, up at the state capitol.

Indiana Goober