My book, Mayberry Reflections the Early Years, is being released today by
Westview Publications.  If you are interested if finding out more about it
you can go to http://www.christianactivities.com/articles/story.asp?ID=5910.
The book is a 240 page soft cover and sells for $14.95.  For ordering
information you can visit my website at www.mayberryreflections.com.  I will
have more information to share early next week.

I taught my Back to Mayberry Bible Study last night and a reporter and
photographer sat in from the Eau Claire Leader-Telegram.  They will be doing
a story about it for their September 24 Sunday edition.

I hope all who are going to Mayberry Day will have a great time.  I wish I
were able to go this year, but just is not possible.

Kenneth G. Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
715-839-8470