Greetings all,

I have been involved in political campaigns for a few weeks and have
not been reading the BB.

I know this has been covered, but I was watching original Star Trek and
the episode with Joan Collins, "The City On The Edge Of Forever".  They
did what we all wish we could do.  I did not realize that they went
back to Mayberry!  When Capt. Kirk walks Joan Collins home, they walk
past "Floyd's Barber Shop", the radio shop, the grocery/butcher, etc.
Sorry if this specific thing has been mentioned.  I do remember the
discussion several weeks back about Star Trek & Our Show.

This has always been my favorite episode, now I know why!

Opie's Dad