This Friday is my birhtday.  Last Saturday my husband and I woke up and he
said, "I have a surprise for you, we are going to go on a trip today for your
birthday".  He made me breakfast and we got ready and we started driving.  He
took me to Mt. Airy (which is only about an 1hr. south of where we live).  We
ate lunch at Snappy's, we shopped and went to Wally's Filling Station, etc.  We
had a blast.  Later that night we watch Andy Griffith Reruns and played Andy
Trivia to finish up the day!!!  I just wanted to share, hope everyone enjoys
Mayberry Days coming up soon.  Everyone in Mt. Airy said they were getting
ready for it!

  Jessica B. in VA