You can probably call Hawthorne and they'd mail you a flyer. I received one
too. I think those of us who bought some of the original Hawthorne TAGS
buildings (I have the court house, Taylor House, Wally's and Floyds/Foleys,
plus the squad car, Andy, and Barney) were the lucky ones to automatically
receive the flyer for the Christmas village. I'm tempted to purchase but I
do have the "real" set and they came with little christmas wreaths and
strings of lights (they don't light, just look like the do). The buildings
have little tiny hooks on the corners so you can decorate them for the
holidays. I love how the flag on the outside of the court house can be
removed so you can hang the wreath around it.

Since I live on the coast of Florida I've been following the tropical storm
Ernesto which brings to mind how it could easily be called Ernest T. It's
kind of flitting around, never going in a straight line, jumpy like,
completely unpredictable and irritating, first a storm, then hurricane, now
a storm again. I just wonder when it'll start throwing rocks. Which brings
to mind back in 1999 just about 3 weeks before Mayberry Days, Hurricane
Floyd hit the NC coast, making people's hair stand on their uneven
sideburns. Wonder what causes that?

Harriet, the chicken thief, hunkered down in Kelsey's Woods, USA

......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for your teeth"..."That's
an old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't married"........