I can confirm for certain that we received a "Mayberry Christmas
Village" flyer in the mail and we've already sent it back in to Hawthorne.

In the photo/graphic they have for this one, it appears that these are
actually "Christmas" houses.  They have "snow" on the roofs which is
unlike the original houses from back in the 1990's.  The Courthouse
looks much the same other than the snow and a Christmas tree on top of
the front stoop area but the Barbershop (if the graphic is the final
form) looks nothing like Floyd's.  The window just says "Barber Shop"
and there's a double door going in. The other end of the building has
"TV & Repair" on the window.   Wally's and The Taylor Home look good
enough but if Floyd's stays the same..I'm not going to like it.

All that said, Hawthorne sent me an order form for other "Mayberry
Houses" that would be resin type houses about 2 years ago and so far
they have put off actual production over and over on that. They keep
sending us cards asking if we want to continue to keep our order active
for the "next" planned release date.   This new set of "Christmas
Houses" may very well be a fishing expedition to check on interest in
these "new" houses.  That may be why we can't find them on the Hawthorne
web site.

Keep your fingers crossed.

--Allan